From small flats to large detached houses, and from an office block to a school, our large range of Ecodan air source heat pumps offer an alternative choice to traditional heating systems.
Using proven inverter driven heat pump technology to deliver effective, low carbon heating and hot water, Mitsubishi Electric’s award winning Ecodan systems provide a simple, renewable solution that rivals traditional heating systems:
- Helps achieve renewable energy targets
- Capable of reducing running costs and CO2 emissions
- Easy to design, install and maintain
- Fully scalable and can work independently or in conjunction with other systems
- Optimised systems from 4kW to 688kW
Check out the Granary Case Study